Publish Your Purpose Speakers
Publish Your Purpose Press (PYP) is not only dedicated to helping authors find their voice and get their message out into the world, but we also do the same for aspiring speakers!
You have a purpose, and PYP’s Speakers Bureau can help you realize your potential and give you the tools you need to grow your business, reach wider audiences, and get your message out into the world.
What We Do
- Think of us as your Speaker Matchmaker. We work with talented speakers, who are published authors, who are looking to be matched with speaking engagements.
- We work with you to help support your speaking inquiries. As many speakers understand it can be challenging to not only find speaking engagements, but it can be difficult to negotiate contracts for yourself. PYP operates as a liaison between you and your potential speaking engagement, ensuring you get the best speaker fee.
- We are focused on opportunities for you. When you get a speaking inquiry, do you know what you can or cannot ask for as part of that contract? We do. And we’ll guide you to what should be asked for to help further your speaker career.
- We provide you with tried-and-true resources, vetted partnerships, and best practices for growing your speaking business and enhancing your personal brand.
Who We Are
- PYP Speakers is a division of Publish Your Purpose Press. PYP’s mission is to discover and publish authors who are striving to make a difference in the world. We give underrepresented voices power and a stage to share their stories, speak their truth, and impact their communities. Our purpose and mission is to elevate and amplify the voices of others.
- PYP Speakers was born as a result of working with an amazing roster of authors and recognizing that many of them needed additional support in the area of speaking. As book publishers, we are intimately involved in the stories of our authors and have a vested interest in their long term success, beyond the sale of the book.
- Publish Your Purpose Press founder and CEO Jenn T. Grace is a business strategist, speaker, and author who spent over a decade specializing in the LGBTQ market. She has written multiple Amazon Best Selling books and is a nationally recognized speaker and podcaster.